Administration and Regulatory Affairs


Requirements: Applicants must:

  • Submit Carnival Application
  • Submit copy of the lease from the property owner where the carnival will be stationed.
  • If food will be offered, approval from the Health Department must be obtained prior to the issuance of this permit.
  • Provide proof approval from the Fire Marshall.
  • Pay appropriate fees (see schedule).

Expiration: Length of show

Ordinance: Chapter 5, Art. II