Administration and Regulatory Affairs

Sound And Noise-Related Equipment

A permit must be obtained by users of any loudspeaker, sound amplifier or any other machine or device which produces, reproduces, or amplifies sound outside of a building or other enclosed structure. Events in City parks require prior reservation from the Parks & Recreation Department.

Form: Daily Permit Application (updated October 2021)
Form: Extended Daily Permit Application (updated October 2021)
Form: Annual Permit Application (updated October 2021)

Requirements: Applicants must:

Expiration: varies with permit

Ordinance: Chapter 30

Director’s Rules and Regulations for Chapter 30: Policy BL-001