Administration and Regulatory Affairs
Payroll Services - Support and Payroll Forms
The City of Houston’s Time & Attendance System website is located at
Payroll support is available Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM at 832.393.8900 or by emailing email@example.com.
For assistance regarding resetting your password for all departments (other than Controllers, Aviation, and Houston Police), please contact HITSCustomerServiceCenter@houstontx.gov or call the HITS Help Desk at 832.394.HITS (4487) and request assistance with your AD (Active Directory) or Network Password (Do not request assistance with resetting your Kronos password).
For assistance regarding resetting your password (Controllers, Aviation, and Houston Police Departments only) or how to perform a certain function, please contact the Payroll Help Desk at 832.393.8900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For assistance regarding Java issues or browser compatibility, please contact the Houston Information Technology Services (HITS) help desk at 832.394.4487 or HITSCustomerServiceCenter@houstontx.gov.
PAYROLL FORMS (PDF)
- Current IRS W-4 Form (updated 02.28.2018) – this may now be updated at the ESS WEBSITE
- Duplicate W-2 Request Form (updated 11.03.2014)
- Payroll Deductions Form (updated 04.15.2015)
- Direct Deposit Form – this may now be updated at the ESS website
- Circular E - Employer's Tax Guide (published 01.03.2017)
- Death Termination Pay Beneficiary Designation Form – be sure your designated beneficiary receives your termination pay as soon as possible in the event of your untimely death. Complete and submit to the HR Department