Administration and Regulatory Affairs
Requirements: Applicants must:
- Submit Carnival Application
- Submit copy of the lease from the property owner where the carnival will be stationed.
- If food will be offered, approval from the Health Department must be obtained prior to the issuance of this permit.
- Provide proof approval from the Fire Marshall.
- Pay appropriate fees (see schedule).
Expiration: Length of show
Ordinance: Chapter 5, Art. II
Permit Requirement Links
• Alcohol and Alcohol-Related Business • Antique Dealer, Precious Metal Dealer, Resale Media & Clothing Dealer • Boarding Homes • Burglar and Panic Alarms • Carnival • Charitable Solicitation • Coin-Operated Amusement Machine Decals • Common Market • Credit Access Business (Payday and Car Title Lenders) • Dance Halls • Game Rooms • Garage Sales / Yard Sales • Metal Recyclers • Mini-Warehouse • Second Hand Resellers • Sexually Oriented Businesses • Sexually Oriented Business Employees • Sound and Noise-Related Equipment • Street Vendors •