Administration and Regulatory Affairs
Coin-Operated Amusement Machine Decals Permitting
Requirements: Applicants must:
- Submit Coin-Operated Machine Application (updated November 2015) listing the make, model and serial number of each machine
- Pay appropriate fees (see Coin-Decal Fee Schedule, updated November 2015).
- Purchase additional coin-operated machine decals (updated November 2015) and properly display each decal on the proper machine.
- If the coin-operated machine is an amusement redemption machine, as defined by Ordinance, a Game Room permit must be obtained prior to the decals. There is a penalty of $100 for each machine that is being operated without a decal.
Expiration: December 31
Ordinance: Chapter 44, Art. II, Sec. 44-82 to 44-100
Permit Requirement Links
• Alcohol and Alcohol-Related Business • Antique Dealer, Precious Metal Dealer, Resale Media & Clothing Dealer • Boarding Homes • Burglar and Panic Alarms • Carnival • Charitable Solicitation • Coin-Operated Amusement Machine Decals • Common Market • Credit Access Business (Payday and Car Title Lenders) • Dance Halls • Game Rooms • Garage Sales / Yard Sales • Metal Recyclers • Mini-Warehouse • Second Hand Resellers • Sexually Oriented Businesses • Sexually Oriented Business Employees • Sound and Noise-Related Equipment • Street Vendors •