Administration and Regulatory Affairs
Common Market Permitting
Requirements: Applicants must ...
- Submit Common Market Application
- Submit Certificate of Occupancy from the Public Works & Engineering Department, Code Enforcement Section
- Apply for any other applicable City permits or license
- Pay appropriate City fees (see schedule).
ARA will conduct the inspection within 3 to 10 days and notify applicant if/when permit is available to pick up.
Expiration: Year to Date
Ordinance: Chapter 7, Art. V
Permit Requirement Links
• Alcohol and Alcohol-Related Business • Antique Dealer, Precious Metal Dealer, Resale Media & Clothing Dealer • Boarding Homes • Burglar and Panic Alarms • Carnival • Charitable Solicitation • Coin-Operated Amusement Machine Decals • Common Market • Credit Access Business (Payday and Car Title Lenders) • Dance Halls • Game Rooms • Garage Sales / Yard Sales • Metal Recyclers • Mini-Warehouse • Second Hand Resellers • Sexually Oriented Businesses • Sexually Oriented Business Employees • Sound and Noise-Related Equipment • Street Vendors •