Administration and Regulatory Affairs
Second Hand Resellers
Requirements: Applicants must:
- Submit Second Hand Resellers Application
- Obtain a Certificate of Occupancy from the Public Works & Engineering Department, Code Enforcement Section.
- Pay appropriate fees (see schedule)
- Apply for any other applicable City permits or license.
Expiration: Year to Date
Ordinance: Chapter 7, Art. VI
Permit Requirement Links
• Alcohol and Alcohol-Related Business • Antique Dealer, Precious Metal Dealer, Resale Media & Clothing Dealer • Boarding Homes • Burglar and Panic Alarms • Carnival • Charitable Solicitation • Coin-Operated Amusement Machine Decals • Common Market • Credit Access Business (Payday and Car Title Lenders) • Dance Halls • Game Rooms • Garage Sales / Yard Sales • Metal Recyclers • Mini-Warehouse • Second Hand Resellers • Sexually Oriented Businesses • Sexually Oriented Business Employees • Sound and Noise-Related Equipment • Street Vendors •