Administration and Regulatory Affairs

Sound and Noise-Related Equipment Permitting

A permit must be obtained by users of any loudspeaker, sound amplifier or any other machine or device which produces, reproduces, or amplifies sound outside of a building or other enclosed structure.  Events in City parks require prior reservation from the Parks & Recreation Department.  For more information, go to see Sound and Noise-Related Equipment Webpage.

Form: Daily Permit Application
Form: Extended Daily Permit Application
Form: Annual Permit Application

Requirements: Applicants must:

Expiration: varies with permit

For more information, visit ARA’s Sound and Noise-Related Equipment Webpage.

Ordinance: Chapter 30