Eleven financial institutions are participating in Bank on Houston initiative across the Greater Houston area. We are dedicated to making sure everyone in Houston has an account with a bank or credit union that works for them.
Now, in Houston:
- You don’t need a Social Security Number or Driver’s License. If you have a passport, government issued identification (Consular ID: Such as a Mexican Matricula and/or Passport) you may be eligible for an account.
- It is recommended the person at interest apply for an IRS individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN). (https://www.irs.gov/forms-pubs/about-form-w-7)
- You should still bring a secondary form of ID, such as a utility bill (Light bill, water bill, etc).
- You can open a checking or savings account without overdraft fees or a minimum deposit via one of our NAS accounts.
- You can join the financial mainstream with the help of Bank On Houston!
Visit the Bank On Houston website to complete the BankOn Survey below to learn more about your options today! Email email@example.com or call 832.393.3460.