BARC Animal Shelter and Adoptions
Volunteer with Us - Group Volunteering
Group Volunteering at BARC
Groups or organizations are able to schedule a volunteer event with BARC. Individuals participating in group events do not need to register online but do need to meet the following requirements:
- They must be willing to volunteer a minimum of four hours.
- The group must be composed of a minimum of 8 people and a maximum of 40 people. If you’re interested in scheduling a group with more than 40 people please contact our volunteer coordinator, Ashley Butterworth.
- All group members must be at least 18 years old.
- All individuals participating must wear long pants and closed toed shoes.
- All organizations must schedule the event at least three weeks in advance.
Group volunteer activities are limited due to the volume of volunteers that will be participating. However, some examples of activities are:
- Dog walking
- Dog bathing
- Assisting in the puppy nursery
- Beautification of facilities
- Socializing with cats
How to apply
In order to schedule a group volunteer event please contact our volunteer coordinator, Ashley Butterworth at email@example.com or at 832.395.9061.