Mayor's Back 2 School Fest
Event Day Volunteer Registration
Mayor Sylvester Turner will hold the 8th annual Back 2 School Fest (BTSF) at the George R. Brown Convention Center on August 11, 2018. The fest's core purpose is to promote education by affording families the opportunity to experience a college campus setting and to encourage them to start thinking about and planning for college. Designed to help economically disadvantaged Houston-area elementary school students and their families, the BTSF offers backpacks, school supplies, clothes, City and University of Houston information, health screenings, immunizations, and social service resources to thousands of students.
Thank you for registering as a volunteer for the Mayor’s Back 2 School Fest. You will be contacted regarding your assignment very soon.All volunteers need to attend the training session. Want to be a volunteer captain or work a specific area? Come to this informative meeting.
- Date: Wednesday, August 1, 2018
- Time: 6:00 pm
- Location: City Hall – Legacy Room First floor 901 Bagby Street, Houston Texas 77002
This event would not be possible without our volunteers!
- 2018 Volunteer Participation Waiver (.pdf)
- Please read the waiver BEFORE completing the form below.
- Note that if you are UNDER 18 you must bring a copy of the waiver with your parent's signature to the event.
Thank you for your interest in Mayor Turner’s Back 2 School Fest.
All volunteer positions have been filled