In order to keep pace with the growing needs of the community, the City of Houston Department of Public Works and Engineering will be improving the wastewater lines, water lines, storm sewers and new streets in the area described below. The contractor for this project is Triple B Services LLP and work started on August 17, 2009, and is scheduled to end on April 14, 2010. You may not see any activity by the contractor for several weeks after the construction time has begun. This is due to the contractor getting prepared to perform work which includes procurement of materials and equipment, setting up staging areas or working in other areas in the project.
A detailed description and contact information is listed below.
- WBS No. N-000674-0001-4
- Project Description: Long Point Road: Blalock Blvd to Intersections and Approaches
- Construction Cost: $1,791,941.50
Streets involved in construction:
Street Name From To
Long Point Road 400 feet west of Blalock Blvd Benbow Way
- Construction Firm: Triple B Services LLP
- Construction Firm Project Manager: John Betancourt, Ph. (281) 324-3264
- City of Houston Project Manager: Dotun Ogundare, Ph. (713) 837-7207.
- City of Houston Managing Engineer: JoAnne M. Kamman; Ph. (713)-837-7208.
The contractor is required to provide residents written notification, via door hangers, 72 hours prior to construction beginning on your street.
If you have questions about the construction phase please contact the City of Houston Project Manager listed above. If the issue is not resolved to your satisfaction please contact the City of Houston Managing Engineer listed above or Tim Lincoln, Senior Assistant Director, Construction Branch at (713) 837-7074 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.