In order to keep pace with the growing needs of the community, the City of Houston Department of Public Works and Engineering will be improving the street, water lines, sewer lines, and drainage in the area described below. The contractor for this project is JFT Construction, Inc. and work started on July 7, 2009, and is scheduled to end on December 29, 2010. You may not see any activity by the contractor for several weeks after the construction time has begun. This is due to the contractor getting prepared to perform work which includes procurement of materials and equipment, setting up staging areas or working in other areas in the project
A detailed description and contact information is listed below.
- WBS No. N-000716-0001-4
- Project Description: Hillcroft Ave Reconstruction from Bellaire Blvd. to Southwest Frwy (US59)
- Construction Cost: $8,992,671.45
Streets involved in construction:
Street Name To From
Hillcroft Ave Bellaire Blvd Southwest Freeway (US59)
- Construction Firm: JFT Construction, Inc.
- Construction Firm Project Manager: Joseph Tahtouh, (281) 920-0150
- Construction Management and Inspection (CM&I) Firm: United Engineers, Inc.
- CM&I Project Manager: Gordon Hans, P.E., (713) 271-2900, email@example.com
- CM&I Inspector: Jeff Griffis, (832) 622-6011, firstname.lastname@example.org
- City of Houston Project Manager: Jeff Masek, P.E. (713) 837-7369, email@example.com
- City of Houston Managing Engineer: JoAnne Kamman, P.E. (713) 837-7208,
The contractor is required to provide residents written notification, via door hangers, 72 hours prior to construction beginning on your street. Periodic updates of the construction schedule may be sent out using CitizensNet.
If you have questions about the construction phase please contact United Engineers, Inc. or the City of Houston Project Manager listed above. If the issue is not resolved to your satisfaction please contact the City of Houston Managing Engineer listed above or Tim Lincoln, Senior Assistant Director, Construction Branch at (713) 837-7074 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.