In order to keep pace with the growing needs of the community, the City of Houston Department of Public Works and Engineering will be improving the sidewalks in the area described below. The contractor for this project is TJ & T Enterprises, Inc. and work started on, August 13, 2009, and is scheduled to end on February 8, 2010. You may not see any activity by the contractor for several weeks after the construction time has begun. This is due to the contractor getting prepared to perform work which includes procurement of materials and equipment, setting up staging areas or working in other areas in the project
A detailed description and contact information is listed below.
- WBS No. N-00610A-00D5-4
- Project Description: Safe Sidewalk Program - D5
- Construction Cost: $418,741.24
Streets involved in construction:
Street Name From To
Dashwood Chimney Rock Ashcroft
Rampart Bellaire Blvd. Elm
Ashcroft Dashwood Bellaire Blvd.
- Construction Firm: TJ & T Enterprises, Inc.
- Construction Firm Project Manager: Daniel Lee (281) 914-0813
- City of Houston Project Manager: J. C. Avila (713) 837-7691, email@example.com
- City of Houston Managing Engineer: JoAnne Kamman, P.E. (713) 837-7208, firstname.lastname@example.org
The contractor is required to provide residents written notification, via door hangers, 72 hours prior to construction beginning on your street.
If you have questions about the construction phase please contact the City of Houston Project Manager listed above. If the issue is not resolved to your satisfaction please contact the City of Houston Managing Engineer listed above or Tim Lincoln, Senior Assistant Director, Construction Branch at (713) 837-7074 or e-mail at email@example.com.