April 28, 2020
COVID-19 Registry: Help Us Understand the Impacts of COVID-19
As COVID-19 continues to affect our communities, it is important to understand the impacts of this outbreak. Rice University and local health departments, including Houston Health Department and Harris County Public Health, developed the COVID-19 Registry to identify who was (and continues to be) impacted, and understand how COVID-19 affects the health and well-being of our communities.
- Measuring who is being impacted and in what ways will help to:
- Track virus spread over time and across geography
- Measure economic and health impacts
- Anticipate healthcare needs as the pandemic unfolds
- Understand behavior in response to policy changes
- Identify popular and effective sources of information
The COVID-19 survey is open to any individual 18 years or older. The survey is voluntary and takes 10 minutes to complete. Please visit registry.rice.edu/covid19 to learn more!