October 12, 2020
Solid Waste Management – Long Range Plan
The City of Houston Solid Waste Management Department (SWMD) is excited to announce the creation of an updated Long-Range Solid Waste Management Plan covering waste and recycling programs for Houston until 2040. Houston SWMD has worked to draft a plan that will provide for sustainable materials management for the Houston area for the next 20 years. The draft Plan covers recommendations on how to plan for adequate infrastructure, increase waste reduction, reuse and recycling, and improve the level of service provided to residents. We are holding public information sessions to provide an overview, answer questions and receive feedback. Share your thoughts at one of our next meetings or by emailing us at email@example.com.
Join the discussion!
- Join one of the upcoming Virtual Public Meetings
- Tuesday, October 13, 2020 from 2 pm-4 pm
- Wednesday, October 14, 2020 from 5 pm-7 pm
- Residents are invited to share feedback on solid waste issues via a short survey.
- Register to be a speaker at one of our Virtual Public Meeting.
Learn more about the City of Houston Solid Waste Management Long Range Plan.
Visit the Long-Range Plan website.
Let's build our FUTURE TOGETHER!