November 25, 2015
Coming to the 66th Annual H-E-B Thanksgiving Day Parade Thursday?
We Have Reserved Seating Available!
(Street closure information is below ticketing details)
A limited number of specialty seat tickets on the parade route are on sale now! Tickets are available at: http://www.houstontx.gov/thanksgivingparade/
- Ticketed bleacher seating is located at the east intersection of McKinney and Smith Streets
- All reserved seats are $28 each ($25 each + $3 handling fee)
- Lap babies (under age 2) do not need a ticket with a ticketed adult; children requiring a seat will need a ticket
- Ticketed chair seating is located on the east side of Smith Street between McKinney and Walker
- Seating for the Parade opens at 7 am; entertainment begins at 8 am
- Ticketed spectators must be seated by 8:15 am ; t here will be no admittance to the seated area after 8:15 am and no refunds will be available
- Ticketed spectators may enter the seating area from Louisiana and McKinney or Smith and Walker
Please allow extra time for parking since access to streets along the parade route is limited
Stay updated on event details and street closures, visit the parade website: www.houstontx.gov/thanksgivingparade
**NOTE: The parade is FREE to attend! #HOUSTONonPARADE
The 66th Annual H-E-B Thanksgiving Day Parade is produced by the Mayor's Office of Special Events, Susan Christian, Director and Parade Producer.
For more event information, please visit the webpage at http://www.houstontx.gov/thanksgivingparade/ .
Follow us on social media for any changes and updates: Facebook.com/HoustonSpecialEvents
**2015 PARADE ROUTE AND STREET CLOSURES**
Wednesday, November 25, 2015:
Pre-closures for staging - McKinney (from Bagby to Louisiana) at 9:00a.m; Brazos (from Dallas to Lamar / east curb lane to remain open) at 12:00 noon; Smith (from Walker to Lamar) at 6:00p.m, Lamar (from Bagby to Smith) at 6:00p.m.
Thursday, November 26, 2015:
Parade begins at 9:00 a.m. on Lamar at Smith, north on Smith, east on Walker, south on Milam, west on Pease, north on Louisiana, west on Clay, north on Smith and concludes on at Smith at Dallas. Closures for parade route begins at 8:15a.m. Closures for staging begins at 6:00am on Allen Pkwy (inbound) at Taft, Allen Pkwy (outbound) from Bagby to Sabine street, Allen Pkwy at Clay (split), Bagby at Rusk (south bound direction) and Bagby at Dallas (northbound direction). Disbanding on Allen Pkwy (inbound) between Bagby and Taft street.