All Rights Reserved, Copyright © City of Houston Office of Cultural Affairs
Linking to the Houston Civic Art Web Site
- Whether a commercial or non-commercial enterprise or an intranet site, notice is not required to link to Houston Civic Art Web site at http://www.houstonmunicipalart.org. However, a site that links to the Civc Art Web site should not slander nor damage Offie of Cultural Affairs, nor contain content that is inappropriate for some age groups.
- A site that links to the Civci Art Web Site should not create a frame around Civic Art content, nor should it create an impression by any other method that the content is anything other than belonging to Civic Art.
- Please place your link in the following way:
Houston Civic Art Web Site
a href= http://www.houstontx.gov/civicart Alt="Houston Civic Art Web Site"
Use of this site other than linking
For use in print media such as advertising and journals please send notice to the address at the Office of Cultural Affairs.
- Use in media sent by mail such as newsletters Office of Cultural Affairs is happy for you to publish its URL, no notice is required. However, we prohibit quotations or copying of content or graphics.
- Quoting of content (data, materials, graphics, etc) from this site does not allow quotation or copying of these materials whether by a commercial or non-commercial enterprise or an intranet/internet site. Permission will only be granted in cases where materials are used legitimately for news reporting and the like. In such a case, the source should be clearly stated.
- Please understand that content and URLs on this site are subject to change or removal without notice.
- The copyright in all materials (data, materials, graphics, audio files, etc) on this site is held by the Houston Municipal Art Office. None of the materials may be used, copied, distributed for commercial purposes or modified in any way without prior written permission of the Office of Cultural Affairs. All other rights reserved.
- Under no circumstances shall any graphics, photographs or documents be retouched, transformed or modified in any way.
THE HOUSTON MUNICIPAL ART OFFICE DISCLAIMS WARRANTIES OF REASONABLENESS AND ACCURACY, AND ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE HOUSTON MUNICIPAL ART OFFICE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF USE OF THIS SITE.
- Questions/Comments For items not covered, please clearly include the information below and send correspondence to the address given above ... Name, name of organization/company, contact details (email address, telephone number), Your question (in as much detail as possible, please).