Budget and Fiscal Affairs Committee
All fiscal matters and initiatives to improve management and efficiency of City service delivery. The committee’s scope will include Annual Budgets and Debt Model, Monthly Financial and Operations Report, Quarterly Investment Report, matters related to Tax Increment Reinvestment Zones, regulated utilities, strategic purchasing and other procurement processes. The Committee will also receive quarterly reports on the three pension systems that provide defined benefit plans for City employees.
Your tax dollar at work. Visit the Mayor’s Fiscal Responsibility page to see how your property taxes are spent: My Tax Dollars at Work.
- BFA Sub-Committee on Benefits
- FY15 Budget Workshop documents and presentations (.html)
- FY15 Final Budget Workshop Schedule
- BFA Committee Meeting Schedule 2014
- Mayor Parker Unveils Budget Proposal that Preserves Public Safety as Priority
- FY2013 Budget Workshops (.html)
- Core Service Workshops October 2014 to January 2015 (.html)
- Core Service Assessment Documents by Department (2013, .html)
- Core Service Assessment Documents by Department (2012, .html)
- Health Benefits Subcommittee Documents
- FY14 Budget Workshop Schedule (.pdf)
- FY14 Budget Workshop documents and presentations (.html)
Budget and Fiscal Affairs Committee agendas and reports
(.pdf or .doc, unless otherwise indicated).
For archived Budget Committee Agenda and Reports,
go to http://www.houstontx.gov/council/1/budgetcommitteearchive.html
- September 30, 2014
- September 9, 2014
- July 29, 2014
- July 8, 2014