Disaster Preparedness & Recovery
- Call the 3-1-1 City of Houston helpline to report debris, hazardous material, or contaminants within the City of Houston
- Report a flooded home to the Harris County Flood Control District hotline: 346-286-4000
- Find a towed car here
- Lone Star Legal Aid’s Disaster Hotline for disaster legal assistance: 866-659-0666
- City of Houston’s Recovery Website
- Harris County’s Recovery Website
- Harris County’s Disaster Prep Website
- Free Guides and Resources to Navigate Disaster Recovery
- METRO’s Hurricane Preparedness Guide (.pdf)
- Guide to Separating Debris (.pdf)
- Texas General Land Office’s Recovery Checklist
Council Member Cisneros has been intimately involved with helping the people of District H affected by Hurricane Harvey, Tropical Storm Imelda, and most recently, Winter Storm Uri. First, she connects residents to initial emergency and relief efforts and to resources and funding. In the longer term, Council Member Cisneros continues to support new standards for resiliency while helping residents clear hurdles to recovery and lobbying for funding and the reprioritizing of infrastructure dollars.
At the top of this page is a compilation of various disaster preparedness and recovery resources. If you’d been impacted by disaster and need help or guidance, please reach out to the office of Council Member Cisneros today by calling 832-393-3003 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.