Share Share
Municipal Courts

How do I change my court date?


For pre-arraignment cases, you, the defendant, must either:

  • Appear in person at least two (2) working days before your court date to set your case for trial
  • Appear in court as scheduled
  • Fill out the Plea of Not Guilty by Mail form and mail to:


City of Houston Municipal Courts
P.O. Box 4996
Houston, TX 77210-4996


  • Call the One Call Solution Center at 713-837-0311