HFD Fire Station No. 11
Houston Fire Station #11
History of Station 11
In 1904 Brunner Fire Company was established at the corner of Washington and Fowler. In 1913 the city of Houston annexed this volunteer company and it became Station #11.
Station #11 was constructed in 1915 and remained in service at the same corner until 1995 when it was moved to T. C. Jester and Larkin. Station 11 underwent minor renovation in Fiscal Year 2005.
This station also houses the HFD Rescue Chief and one of the rescue teams with specialized equipment.