Share Share
Houston Fire Department

HFD Fire Station No. 14

HFD Old Station 14

 

Houston Fire Station #14
was closed in 1987
and was located at
107 W. 12th Street, 77008

 


 

 

 

 

History of Fire Station 14

 

The original building that served as the Heights City Hall was erected in 1914 and when it was annexed in 1918 it became Station #14 and was located at Yale and 12 th Streets. It served as Station #14 from 1918 to 1987 when it was closed.

 

The old building currently serves as a historical landmark and has been restored to its original multi-service facility run by the Houston Heights Assocation (as it was in 1914).