General Services Department
Financial and Energy Administrative Services Executive Summary
Deputy Assistant Director / Chief Financial Officer
Budget Reporting/ Accounts Payable Manager
Financial Services - Objectives
- Coordinate the preparation and compilation of the department annual operating budgets, which includes accurate monthly financial reports relative to collection of revenues, performance measures, and expenditures.
- Keep the Director, Division Heads, and managers informed of all positive and/or negative fiscal related matters that may potentially impede the overall department mission and operating responsibilities.
- Receive and record, via online data entry in SAP, in a timely and accurate manner all revenues and vendor invoices related to purchase of supplies and services from contractors or vendors of record in the City's procurement system.
- Phase II - Ensure all financial management processes have up-to-date written procedures, instruction manuals and associated trainings.
General Services Links
- General Services Dept. Home Page
- Advertisements and Selection Results
- Design and Construction Division
- Doing Business with the City (.pdf)
- En Español
- Finance and Energy Admin. Services
- Frequently Asked Questions
- LEED Case Studies
- Phone Numbers
- Property Management Division
- Public Information Office
- Real Estate Division
- Real Property for Sale
- Security Management Division