Houston Health Department
Harris County Area Agency on Aging
The Harris County Area Agency on Aging is part of a nationwide network of agencies coordinating supporting services for adults 60 years or older, as well as their caregivers.
- Access and assistance services
- Care coordination
- In-home services
- Supporting services
- Caregiver support coordination
- Evidence-based classes
- Long-term care ombudsman
- Nutrition programs
- Public awareness and advocacy
- Veterans directed home and community based services
Call us to schedule a face-to-face appointment with a benefits counselor.
Documents you need to bring for open enrollment:
- Medicare card
- Current medication list
- Award letter from Social Security or proof of income
- Proof of current health insurance
Did you see our article in the Big Cities Health Coalition Blog? Check out Supporting Older Adults in Houston: Ramps, Rails and Toilets to learn about some of the ways we serve older adults.