Houston Health Department (HHD)
8000 North Stadium Drive, Houston TX 77054
Email the Health Department
Houston Health Department
Outdoor Air Quality
- Houston Health Department Daily Pollen and Mold Spores Report : (713) 247-5846
- BPCP Morning Air Pollution Forecast: (832) 393-5612
- Ozone Viewer/
Sign up for air quality email notifications:
- EnviroFlash (U.S. EPA AIRNow) - Air quality forecasts and ozone watches.
- Ozone email alerts (TCEQ)Ozone forecasts and warnings.
- Today’s Texas air quality forecast (TCEQ) - Latest forecast for air quality conditions in Texas’ metropolitan areas.
The information contained herein is for educational and informational purposes only. The Houston Department of Health, Environmental Division cannot provide any legal or medical advice. Please consult an attorney or a medical practitioner regarding specific legal or medical related questions and seek medical attention if you become ill or injured.
Pollution Control & Prevention
- HHD Home
- Birth and Death Certificates
- Community Gardens
- Consumer Health
- Diabetes Awareness and Wellness Network (DAWN)
- Environmental Health
- For Medical Providers
- Harris County Area Agency on Aging
- Health Centers
- Helpful Phone Numbers
- Multi-Service Centers
- Online Payments
- Pollen and Mold Spore Reports
- Public Health Preparedness
- School Outreach Programs
- Special Reports
- Women Infants and Children (WIC)
- Additional services