Houston Health Department
The Houston Health Department health centers protect the health and social well-being of all Houstonians. The health centers provide patient services to meet the community’s present and future needs in family planning, immunizations, tuberculosis diagnosis, care for sexually transmitted diseases, and dental care.
COVID-19 special notice
Health centers: All our four health centers are open and providing clinical services in a modified way to best ensure disease containment and keep everyone safe.
Dental clinics: Three of our five dental clinics are currently open for dental care. Dental sites include Sunnyside, Sharpstown and La Nueva Casa de Amigos.
- Parental consent is not required for family planning services to adolescents. No one will be denied access to services due to inability to pay; there is a discounted/sliding fee schedule available.
- We offer flu shots to uninsured and underinsured people on a sliding fee scale.
- Patients are seen on a first come, first served basis. All times are subject to change.
Please call for appointment and questions: 832-393-5427
Telemedicine visits now available.
You can now have a live virtual visit with any of our telemedicine providers from your home. If you are an existing Houston Health Department patient with an active OCHIN MyChart account, you can request an appointment through your OCHIN MyChart account.
Trouble logging in?
If you have trouble logging in or need to reactivate OCHIN MyChart, please call the clinic you last visited.
How to activate your account.
- Visit the OCHIN MyChart website.
- Download the app.
- Enter the activation code you received during your last office visit.
If you have not received services with us before, you will need to call one of our clinics to get registered and setup an OCHIN MyChart account.