Houston Health Department
HDHHS organizes, coordinates, and manages a variety of internal and external services and resources that people need in order to be reasonably self-sufficient. These include systems of care programming, programming to promote healthy behaviors, social services, conducting/facilitating individual and family assessment and care coordination, community mobilization projects and the coordination of recreational and social activities.
- Assessment, Intervention and Mobilization (AIM) projects
- Community Gardens Program
- Community Health Services on the Road
- Community Re-Entry Network (CRN)
- Harris County Area Agency on Aging
- Human Services Referral Form
Note: The Houston Health Department is not the Texas Department of Human Services. That is a State agency, not City.
8000 North Stadium Drive, Houston TX 77054
Email the Health Department
© . All rights reserved. City of Houston