The Houston Department of Health and Human Services is offering flu vaccine at each of their health centers for children and adults. Flu vaccine is free of charge to seniors who receive Medicare and/or children who are VFC eligible. Protect you and your family from the flu!
- Meningococcal vaccines are available in the Adult Foreign Travel clinic
- Back to School Immunization Requirements
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention English Spanish
- Harris County immunization clinics
- Need a flu shot? Check for locations near your zip code
- State information - http://www.dshs.state.tx.us/immunize/default.shtm