City of Houston Employee Discounts
Why pay full price on tickets to events and local attractions? Take a look at the discounts offered around the Houston area available to City of Houston employees.
Entertainment | Eateries | Events | Fitness | Misc | Technology | Travel | Apparel
We offer a 10% discount for any possible translation or interpretation need.
We have experience with translating and interpreting recorded statements, certified documents, apostilles, and more. All of our translations are certified and insured by Lloyd’s in London ensuring the quality of our content.
Take a look at our website and check out some standards we hold to each of our language services.
AT&T Discount Program
As an employee of City of Houston , you could be saving up to 15% on the monthly service charge of qualifying wireless plans with the AT&T Signature Program.
For the employee discount for ATT, the link to validate is https://www.att.com/shop/wireless/iru-check-for-discount.html
Once the person enters their houstontx.gov email, they will need to select CITY OF HOUSTON (FAN 03914799) to get the 15% off.
They will get an email and can either bring their badge with the FAN to an ATT store or get the discount applied to the account online.
T-Mobile Discount Program
T-Mobile perks with new activation and switching plans!
See flyer for more details on activating your plan and employment verification.
See flyer for more details on switching and saving with T-Mobile.
First responder families get 50% off family lines with unlimited talk, text, and smartphone data on our network, and more. See flyer for more details.
Current T-Mobile customers call: 877-334-7099
Current Sprint customers call: 888-211-4727
Katy Sportz Academy
Katy Sportz gives you and your family the opportunity to engage with other members from the community, while taking part in youth speed & agility enhancement, early A.M. adult indoor bootcamps, basketball training, and kids spring/summer break camps.
City of Houston Employees will receive the following discounts:
- 20% off Recess Kids Camp
- 20% off Youth Speed and Agility Training
- 20% off A.M. Katy Bootcamp
See our promo flyer for more details.
The BodyShop HTX Gym
What Sets Us Apart from Other Gyms? Results. Scientific Based Research. We don’t believe in a one size fits all approach to fitness. Vegan/ Pescetarian/ Keto/ Mediterranean/ IIFYM.
City of Houston Employees will receive 40% off which includes:
- Personal Training - $360/month
- Small Group Personal Training - $150/month
- Gym Membership: $21/month
For every 10 employees or staff that joins the personal or small group trainings we will donate 15% back to the Combined Municipal Campaign (CMC).
When you sign up, you will not be charged till the following month - 1st Month is Free.
Find balance and good health in spirit, mind and body with this special opportunity to join the Y
City of Houston Employees will receive:
- 50% off the joining fee
- 50% off the first full month’s dues (pro-rated dues apply) Up to a $110 value
- Access to Y classes and programs such as group exercise,personal training, swim lessons and child watch
- Citywide members receive facility access to any of the 29YMCA’s in Greater Houston
- Complimentary SMART Start wellness orientation
- Contact Wellness Connection at WConnection@houstontx.gov to learn more about the "Try the Y” dates to save today!
City of Houston has partnered with Gold's Gym to provide a City of Houston Employee Discount.
There are 3 membership options:
- $0 Enrollment Fee, $0 Processing Fee, $24.95/month
- $49 Enrollment Fee, $0 Processing Fee, $19.95/month
- $99 Enrollment Fee, $0 Processing Fee, $10/month
- Visit www.goldsgymhouston.com
- Corporate Membership Program
- Enter promo code COH
- Select a plan
For more information, contact Dione Booker, Corporate Wellness Director Gold’s Gym Houston at 281-908-9223
Download the flyer.
City of Houston has partnered with Planet Fitness to provide a discount to individuals who sign up for the first time.
With Planet Fitness:
- Choose between a Regular or Black level membership ($9.99 or 19.99 a month).
- Both memberships allow access to all locations, but the Black Level includes unlimited usage of tanning beds and massage chairs.
- This deal is for new members only. No discounts will apply to existing memberships.
- Save on your joining fee!
- Contact Wellness Connnection at WConnection@houstontx.gov to get your discount code today.
Corporate discount offered to City of Houston Employees
- Choose between a Signature Level or Multilocation membership
- Receive a monthly discount off your membership
- Contact Wellness Connection at WConnection@houstontx.gov to start saving!
Heritage Plaza Fitness Center
H-Fitness is a state-of-the-art, 8,500 square foot facility conveniently located on the mall level in Heritage Plaza.
City of Houston Employee Membership Discount:
- $63 per month ($5 savings per month)
- -OR- $20 for a one-time all access pass
For more information, call 713-651-0075. 1111 Bagby Street | Houston, TX 77002
Four free weeks of unlimited group fitness - $189 value.
- Go to account.campgladiator.com/#/camp
- Select "sign up” under "4 Week/$189 Camp”
- Select your Camp dates from the drop-down menu
- Find the location you’ll attend most often, then select "checkout”
- Create a CG account
- Enter your payment info and free Camp code (CITYofHTX) on the final screen and your total will be $0
City of Houston has partnered with GlobalFit. GlobalFit provides great savings on gym memberships.
With GlobalFit, employees may:
- Choose from 10,000 gyms, including big chainsand local favorites (Includes: 24 Hour Fitness, Gold’s Gym, Anytime Fitness, Curves and more).
- Save with GlobalFit’s Lowest Price Guarantee!
- Transfer to other network gyms.
- Freeze membership for up to 2 months a year.
- Travel with access to other network gyms nationwide.
To search for gyms in the GlobalFit network, visit: www.globalfit.com/cityofhouston or call 800-294-1500.
Orlando Employee Discount
Save Up To 35% On Your Vacation to Orlando!
Attention City of Houston employees: Orlando Employee Discounts offers exclusive pricing on hotels, vacation homes, condominiums in or nearby Disney World and Universal Studios Orlando as well as discounts on Disney World Tickets, Universal Studio Tickets, Sea World Tickets, Discovery Bay, Aquatica and all other Orlando area attractions.
Visit our website and input the username is houston and no password is required.
Avis, Budget & Hertz Partner Discounts
Employee discounts on Avis, Budget, Hertz, Enterprise, RentalPerks.com and Hotels.com.
Employees can save UP TO 25% OFF Base Rates at Avis. Click on the link below or call 800-331-1212 and use
discount code AWD#: D134100.
BUDGET Car Rental
Employees can save Up to 25% OFF Base Rates at Budget. Click on the link below or call 800-455-2848 and use discount code BCD#: Z408900.
To view all current Budget Bonus Offers go to:
HERTZ Car Rental
Employees can save Up to 25% OFF Base Rates at Hertz. Click on the link below or call 800-654-2210 and use discount code CDP#: 1742729.
ENTERPRISE Car Rental
Employees can save 5% OFF at Enterprise. Click on the link below and discount will automatically be applied at checkout.
To view all current Enterprise Bonus Offers go to: https://rentalperks.com/discounts/enterprise
RentalPerks.com provides car rental discounts at all major providers including: Avis, Budget, Hertz, Enterprise, Alamo, National, Thrifty, Dollar, Europcar and more. Click on the link below to register for instant access.
Employees can save Up to 10% OFF select hotels at Hotels.com.
Offer: 10% OFF
Code: See site for discount code
To view all current Hotels.com Bonus Offers go to: https://retailcodes.com/retailers/hotels-com
Houston BCycle Employee Discount
City of Houston now offers all employees a reduced rate on Houston BCycle memberships.
With the codes below, you can access the city's bike share system for just $10.00 per month or $67.00 per year.
As a Houston BCycle member:
- Take unlimited trips throughout the entire, 111-station (and growing) network of bikes.
- Contribute to growing a healthy, sustainable, eco-friendly transit option for our city.
To access your discounted membership:
- Download the BCycle app or visit Houston BCycle's website
- Sign up with your @houstontx.gov email address
- Use the following promotional codes:
Monthly Membership - COHMTH
Annual Membership - COHANN
Check out the station map here to see how you'll be able use the system in your day-to-day life.
Houston Museum of Natural Science Corporate Discount
The Houston Museum of Natural Science (HMNS) has a wonderful corporate discount program that offers City of Houston employees up to 60% off all museum ticketed attractions.
Contact Jennifer Cobb by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for the link and password to check out all the exhibits, films, and events the museum has to offer and to purchase and print your coupon. Discounted coupons are good for both Houston and Sugar Land locations!
Tickets for the next 11 Rockets Home Games are on sale now!
- January 20 - Phoenix
- January 26 - Washington
- January 28 - Portland
- February 6 - San Antonio
- February 11 - Miami
- February 19 - Dallas
- February 20 - Indiana
- February 22 - Chicago
- February 28 - Memphis
- March 1 - Cleveland
- March 3 - Brooklyn
Pick a game or games and contact Jennifer Cobb at email@example.com for the link and promo code to order. Go Rockets!
NRG Stadium January & February, 2021
Use code MJ3GRP at Ticketmaster.com to purchase. On sale Tuesday, December 8 at 10am!
- Saturday, January 30 at 7:00pm
- Sunday, January 31 at 3:00pm
- Saturday, February 6 at 7:00pm
- Sunday, February 7 at 1:00pm
- Saturday, February 13 at 12:00pm & 7:00pm
- Sunday, February 14 at 3:00pm
SAVE at Ticketmaster.com with code MJ3GRP!
$47 100 Level Sidelines, $42 Club Level, $32 100 Level End Zones, $27 300 Level End Zones, $22 500 Level & $17 600 Level
Facility and service fees will apply.
Deadline to purchase is one day prior to the event.
Monster Energy Supercross
SAVE on tickets for Monster Energy Supercross coming to NRG Stadium in January!
Use code SX1XGP at Ticketmaster.com to purchase. On sale Tuesday, December 8 at 10am!
- Saturday, January 16 at 4:30pm*
- Tuesday, January 19 at 7:00pm**
- Saturday, January 23 at 6:30pm*
SAVE at Ticketmaster.com with code SX1XGP!
Group Prices for January 16 & January 23*
$63 Club Level, $54 100 Level Sidelines, $40.50 100 Level End Zones, & $31.50 300 Level End Zones/500 Level
Group Prices for January 19**
$40.50 Club Level, $31.50 100 Level Sidelines, $18 100 Level End Zones, & $18 300 Level End Zones/500 Level
Facility and service fees will apply.
Deadline to purchase is one day prior to the event.
$100 off your first custom shirt.
This promo is exclusively for an appointment with Melanie M. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 713-322-8200 to make an appointment.
Precision Garage Door of Houston
Precision Garage Door of Houston offers City of Houston employees a 10% discount off services (cannot be combined with any other offer).
This discount can be redeemed by mentioning "10% off services City of Houston Employees discount" at the time of booking your appointment.
As employees of The City of Houston, this is your chance to take advantage of exclusive mortgage savings and benefits from Quicken Loans®!
Whether you want to refinance your mortgage or buy a new home, the dedicated team of experts at Quicken Loans will help guide you through the process with clarity and simplicity.
Benefits of working with Quicken Loans:
- Saving up to $1,500 on closing costs1
- Opportunities to receive special mortgage pricing
- Verified Approval℠ – the next best thing to a cash offer2
Discount program through Tickets at Work
Please enjoy this discount perk that gives you access to 20 – 60% off on movies, hotels, shows, concerts, sporting events and more.
Please take a few minutes to view the information and then follow the instructions below:
- Go to https://ticketsatwork.com/tickets/account.php?sub=enroll.
- Fill out the information to become a member (use your work or personal email address)
- For Company Code, use COHTX.
GET AN EXTRA 10% OFF AT CHECKOUT WITH PROMO CODE: WELCOMETEN
Working Advantage Employee Discount & Award Program
The new Working Advantage employee discount and reward program can save City of Houston employees up to 60% on a huge selection of tickets, memberships, event passes, travel and more!
Guidance Resources Online offers 24/7 access so visit guidanceresources.com to register and if you're a first-timer, use code HOUSTONEAP. Click "Discounts" in the "I'm Looking For" box on the homepage and see for yourself.
Community Loan Center of Greater Houston
CLCGH provides an alternative to the predatory lending products and practices by offering low interest, low fee small dollar loans to consumers.
Loans range in size from $400 to $1,000, with a maximum 12 month payback term.
How to join:
- Apply online at www.clcgreaterhouston.com
- Wait for employment verification from your company’s HR department
- Electronically sign loan documents
- Funds will be deposited to your bank account
- Loan may be repaid through convenient payroll deduction
HR Defined Discount
At HR Defined, we equip HR professionals with the tools they need to become thought leaders. Our instructors encourage students to deep dive into the HR principles and empower them to pursue their certification goals.
HR Defined strives to bring perseverance and resiliency to human resources professionals while simultaneously helping them gain the confidence they need to ace their certification exams.
HR Defined approaches the learning process by using a blended, hybrid learning method. Students are able to attend in- class sessions, use online media and hard copy versions of the study material.
City of Houston employees will receive 20% off courses to prepare for certifications with Discount code COHOUSTON-HRPREP by visiting www.hrdefined.com/.
Ecopark and ecopark2, Houston Ariports economy parking lots at George Bush Intercontinental Airport, offer discounts up to 20% when you reserve online at fly2houston.com/iah/ecopark.
Ecopark on JFK and ecopark2 on Will Clayton Parkway offer the best parking values at Bush Airport.
- Largest fleet of eco-friendly shuttle buses
- 24/7 shuttle service to and from terminals
- Option of covered or uncovered parking at ecopark
- Uncovered - $5.54 plus tax per day
- Covered - $7.39 plus tax per day
- 100% covered parking at ecopark2 - $6.47 plus tax per day
- ecopark/ecopark2 follow Houston Fly Safe protocols for safety
Join Parking Plus, Houston Airports frequent parking program,and earn points towards free parking or free airline frequent flyer miles for each day that you park.
Apply on line at fly2houston.com/iah/parking-plus
FastPark offers a 15% discount with a FREE corporate rewards card for COVERED parking. The discount is good for both business & personal travel.
The discount is good for both business & personal travel.http://enrollnow.thefastpark.com/16eb07e0-2204-449b-a854-8dc04dd65bd6
Corporate membership benefits:
- $5.06 daily plus tax COVERED at IAH (business or personal travel)
- $5.06 daily rate plus tax COVERED at Hobby (business or personal travel)
- Free bottled water
- Free newspaper
- Earn points towards free parking
- Online account access
- Covered parking
- Auto assistance (available as needed)
- 24 hour security
- Free online reservation system (strongly encouraged for all holiday travel times)
- Smart phone membership card bookmark
Employees must show their membership card when entering/exiting the lot instead of pulling a paper ticket from the machine to guarantee getting the correct discount rates.
Membership cards can now be downloaded to smartphones for faster service. Online reservations are free to all members. Please take a look at the flyer that includes the corporate benefits along with our locations at both Houston airports.
Saving lives deserves a first-rate reward
We know you’re not in it for the recognition, and that just makes you all the more deserving. And because you put so much on the line when you go to work, we’ve created a discount to be there for you when you need it.
The GM First Responder Discount gives Firefighters, Police, EMTs, Paramedics and 911 Dispatchers special pricing on eligible, new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac vehicles. It’s our way of saying thanks for service that makes all the difference.
Who is eligible for the GM First Responder Discount ?
Discount is available on eligible, new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac vehicles to the following: paid or volunteer Firefighters, Police — including Police Officers, Sheriffs and Sheriff’s Deputies, Correctional Officers, State Troopers and Federal Law Enforcement Officers — EMTs/Paramedics and 911 Dispatchers.
Which vehicles are eligible for the GM First Responder Discount?
Many new and unused 2019 and 2018 GM cars; SUVs; crossovers; midsize, light-duty and HD pickup trucks; and passenger and cargo vans are eligible.
Saving lives deserves a first-rate reward
Patriots like you deserve the best deals and savings. That’s why we built GovX exclusively for the men and women who’ve served our country.
Every day we work to create the ultimate members-only experience for current and former uniformed professionals, with exclusive deals on on-duty gear, apparel, technology, event tickets, travel and a lot more.
At GovX, we go beyond outstanding deals. Every month, our GovX community comes together to raise funds for a deserving non-profit in the military/first-responder space. We call it GovX Gives Back.
When the country called, you were there. When a life needed saving, you arrived. When a tough job needed doing, you did it. This is our way of saying thanks!
Do I qualify?
GovX was created to provide benefits and savings to those that serve our country—both past and present. Government employees from federal, state or local agencies are eligible to join GovX.
Lasik Plus Discount
All employees and dependents of the City of Houston are now entitled to the company discount on LASIK at any of our LasikPlus centers (55 vision centers across the United States).
This is an $800.00 discount for your employees as well as their dependents.
See how you can save with your vision today!