iSpeak Houston is the City of Houston’s official portal for resources, information and media that promote public access to essential information and services in languages other than English. Use this portal to browse our growing library of iSpeak language cards and to explore useful Internet links and phone numbers.
To access these resources, simply click on the links below:
- City of Houston Audio and Video Interpreter User Guide (.pdf)
- iSpeak Card Library
- Language Spoken at Home (2015, Other than English)
- Ability to Speak English "Less Than Very Well" in City of Houston (.pdf)
- Place of Birth for Foreign Born Population (2015 American Community Survey, .pdf)
- Top 25 Languages Spoken in Houston (2011 to 2015, .pdf)
- Migration Policy Institute Language Portal
Know Your Rights
The City of Houston operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, or national origin, in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act. Any person who believes he or she has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint with the City of Houston ... Read More
If you are a City of Houston employee, click the City Employee Access Center to access training videos that will prepare you to assist non-English speakers in real-time.
Public Service Announcement by the
Texas Association of Healthcare Interpreters and Translators
iSpeak Houston is a project of the City of Houston and the Department of Neighborhoods