Freedom Over Texas
Parking and Street Closures
Event parking is available downtown for a fee at the Theater District Parking Garages and at the Hobby Center for the Performing Arts.
Street closure schedules (subject to change) listed below maps.
click each image below for full-sized .pdf version of map
PRE-EVENT TRAFFIC NOTIFICATION (ELECTRONIC MESSAGE BOARDS)
Thursday, June 23, 6 a.m. through Tuesday, July 5 at 5 a.m.
- Allen Parkway outbound at Bagby (Heritage Society Building side; facing westbound travel; in front of fence)
- Walker at Bagby (Hobby Center side, facing westbound travel; near no parking sign)
- Allen Parkway at Shepard (facing eastbound travel)
- Allen Parkway at Damico Street( facing eastbound travel; triangular median on Allen Parkway)
EVENT STREET CLOSURES
Saturday, July 2, 9 a.m. to Tuesday, July 5, 5 a.m.
- Allen Parkway north and southbound exit ramps from Interstate 45 (Gulf and North Freeways)
- Allen Parkway outbound at Bagby
- Allen Parkway inbound at Taft
- Sabine Street at Memorial Drive
- Walker access blocked to Allen Parkway and Sabine Street (I-45 North on-ramp) and, the loop to McKinney remains open
- Crosby Street at W. Dallas Street
- Gillette Street at W. Dallas Street
- Heiner Street at W. Dallas Street
Monday, July 4, 8 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Bagby northbound at Dallas
- Bagby southbound at McKinney
- Lamar between Smith and Bagby
Monday, July 4, 5 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Silver Street at Memorial Drive
- Sawyer Street at Washington Avenue
- Allen Parkway inbound at Waugh
- Allen Parkway Service Road at Montrose Boulevard (access to residents at all times )
Monday, July 4, 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Memorial Drive inbound at Waugh Drive
- Memorial Drive outbound at Bagby
Monday, July 4, 9 p.m. to 10 p.m. (Citgo Fireworks Display)
- Sabine Street between Allen Parkway and Memorial Drive
Freedom Over Texas Links