CITGO Freedom Over Texas
2018 Street Closures
Subject to Change
PRE-EVENT TRAFFIC NOTIFICATION (ELECTRONIC MESSAGE BOARDS)
Monday, June 25, 6:00 a.m. through Thursday, July 5 at 7:00 a.m.
- Allen Parkway outbound at Bagby (Heritage Society Building side; facing westbound travel; in front of fence)
- Walker at Bagby (Hobby Center side, facing westbound travel; near no parking sign)
- Allen Parkway at Shepherd (facing eastbound travel)
- Allen Parkway at Damico Street ( facing eastbound travel; triangular median on Allen Parkway)
PRE-EVENT STREET CLOSURES
Wednesday, June 27, 7:00 a.m. to Friday, July 6, 7:00 a.m.
- Metered Parking along Buffalo Bayou Park between Sabine Street and Gillette Street
Monday, July 2, 7:00 a.m. to Friday, July 6, 7:00 a.m.
- Metered Parking along Buffalo Bayou Park between Gillette Street and Taft Street
EVENT STREET CLOSURES
Monday, July 2, 7:00 p.m. to Thursday, July 5, 7:00 a.m.
- Allen Parkway north and southbound exit ramps from I-45 (South and North Freeways)
- Allen Parkway outbound at Bagby
- Allen Parkway inbound at Taft (Note: No access to I-45 S/Heiner/Crosby until 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, July 5)
- Sabine Street at Memorial Drive
- Gillette Street at W. Dallas Street
- Gillette (east curb lane only) between W. Dallas and Allen Parkway
- Walker access blocked to Allen Parkway and Sabine Street.
- I-45 North on-ramp and the loop to McKinney remains open
Monday, July 2, 7:00 p.m. to Thursday, July 5, 3:00 p.m.
- Allen Parkway in bound entrance ramp to I - 45 South (taper)
- Crosby Street at W. Dallas Street
- Heiner St reet at W. Dallas Street
Tuesday, July 3, 8:00 a.m. to Thursday, July 5, 9:00 a.m.
- Brazos (west curb lane) between Dallas and Lamar
Wednesday, July 4, 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Bagby northbound at Dallas
- Bagby southbound at McKinney
- Lamar between Sm ith and Bagby
- Note: Relocate message board s to West Dallas at Crosby and Allen Parkway at Gillette per I - 45 S , Crosby and Heiner Street closures
Wednesday, July 4, 5:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Silver Street at Memorial Drive
- Sawyer Street at Washington Avenue
- Allen Parkway inbound at Waugh
- Allen Parkway Service Road at Montrose Boulevard (access to residents at all times)
Wednesday, July 4, 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Memorial Drive inbound at Waugh Drive
- Memorial Drive outbound at Bagby
Wednesday, July 4, 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. (Citgo Fireworks Display)
- Sabine Street between Allen Parkway and Memorial Drive
*** The Buffalo Bayou Waterway will be closed on Wednesday, July 4, from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. between the Capitol Street Bridge and Montrose Boulevard / Studemont Street.