Freedom Over Texas
subject to change
PRE-EVENT TRAFFIC NOTIFICATION (ELECTRONIC MESSAGE BOARDS)
Monday, June 26, 6:00 a.m. through Wednesday, July 5 at 7:00 a.m.
- Allen Parkway outbound at Bagby (Heritage Society Building side; facing westbound travel; in front of fence)
- Walker at Bagby (Hobby Center side, facing westbound travel; near no parking sign)
- Allen Parkway at Shepherd (facing eastbound travel)
- Allen Parkway at Damico Street (facing eastbound travel; triangular median on Allen Parkway)
PRE-EVENT STREET CLOSURES
Wednesday, June 28, 7:00 a.m. to Thursday, July 6, 7:00 a.m.
- Metered Parking along Buffalo Bayou Park between Sabine Street and Gillette Street
Sunday, July 2, 7:00 a.m. to Thursday, July 6, 7:00 a.m.
- Metered Parking along Buffalo Bayou Park between Gillette Street and Taft Street
EVENT STREET CLOSURES
Sunday, July 2, 7:00 a.m. to Wednesday, July 5, 7:00 a.m.
- Allen Parkway north and southbound exit ramps from Interstate 45 (Gulf and North Freeways)
- Allen Parkway outbound at Bagby
- Sabine Street at Memorial Drive
- Walker access blocked to Allen Parkway and Sabine Street. I-45 North on-ramp and the loop to McKinney remains open
Sunday, July 2, 7:00 a.m. to Wednesday, July 5, 8:00 a.m.
- Allen Parkway inbound at Taft
- Gillette Street at W. Dallas Street
- Gillette (east curb lane only) between W. Dallas and Allen Parkway
- Crosby Street at W. Dallas Street
- Heiner Street at W. Dallas Street (NOTE: Heiner reopens 7/5/17 by 5:00 p.m.)
Tuesday, July 4, 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Bagby northbound at Dallas
- Bagby southbound at McKinney
- Lamar between Smith and Bagby
Tuesday, July 4, 5:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Silver Street at Memorial Drive
- Sawyer Street at Washington Avenue
- Allen Parkway inbound at Waugh
- Allen Parkway Service Road at Montrose Boulevard (access to residents at all times )
Tuesday, July 4, 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Memorial Drive inbound at Waugh Drive
- Memorial Drive outbound at Bagby
Tuesday, July 4, 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. (Citgo Fireworks Display)
- Sabine Street between Allen Parkway and Memorial Drive
***The Buffalo Bayou Waterway will be closed on Tuesday, July 4, from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. between the Capitol Street Bridge and Montrose Boulevard / Studemont Street.
Freedom Over Texas Links
- Freedom Over Texas Home Page
- 2017 Sponsors
- 2017 Featured Entertainment
- CITGO Main Stage
- Dr Pepper Stage
- Photo Galleries
- Photo, Video, Audio Disclaimer
- Sponsorship Information
- Street Closures
- Walmart All-American Kids Stage
- Wells Fargo Stage