Mayor's Youth Council
Apply for the MYC
- The program is open to high school students in grades 9 - 12.
- Applicants must live in the City of Houston city limits.
- Applications will be evaluated and select students will be offered an interview, as stated in the MYC By-Laws. Admissions will be offered based on final evaluation of interview and applications.
- Members must commit to attending all sessions, serving on a Council Committee, and participating in all projects, activities and events. It is recommended that applicants read the Mayor's Youth Council By-Laws (.pdf).
- Go to 2017-2018 City of Houston Mayor’s Youth Council Application
- Applications must be submitted by October 01, 2017