Office of Business Opportunity
Certification Overview - Certification Applications and Forms
Online Application (Recommended)
- On-Line Application Forms MWSBE, PDBE, ACDBE and DBE certification
- Certification Checklist (MWSBE-PDBE-ACDBE-DBE) (November 29, 2017)
Small Business Enterprise Application (Construction Firms Only)
DBE/ACDBE Uniform Certification Application and Personal Financial Statement
- ACDBE/DBE Application
- DBE/ACDBE firms certified in another State as the entity’s home state are required to follow the Interstate DBE/ACDBE certification expectations as outlined in 49 CFR 26.85(c) of the Code of Federal Regulations for DBE/ACDBE certification in Texas. Below are links to the Texas Unified Certification Program (TUCP) DBE/ACDBE Interstate Certification Checklist and Texas Unified Certification Program (TUCP) Interstate DBE/ACDBE Affidavit to assist with DBE/ACDBE Interstate certification requests for Texas.
- (TUCP) DBE/ACDBE Interstate Certification Checklist
- (TUCP) Interstate DBE/ACDBE Affidavit (updated March 2017)
Please contact the City of Houston’s Office of Business Opportunity Certification section at (832) 393-0600 with any questions.
- SBE 3 Year Update Form and Affidavit
- MWSBE/PDBE 3 Year Update Form and Affidavit
- ACDBE/DBE Certification Annual Update Form and Affidavit
- Affidavit of Non-Interest