Retirees under age 65 without Medicare can enroll by contacting the HR benefits division.
Phase-down employees can enroll through Choicelinx.
Medicare-covered retirees can change plans at anytime with coverage being effective on the first day of the next month.
Contact the benefits divsion to make changes to your Medicare or dental plan. Changes cannot be made online.
Medicare-covered retirees and retirees with split elections, must contact the HR benefits division and obtain a paper form to make changes to their medical or dental plans. Split elections are where some family members may be Medicare-covered and others are not.
You can download a Choicelinx fact sheet or follow the instructions below.
Please have the following information available prior to enrolling in the Choicelinx system:
- Names of dependents
Dates of birth
- Social Security Numbers for yourself and your dependents
- Go to www.yourbenefitschoices.com/coh
- Click on the “Register Now” button under “First Time Here?”
- Enter your SSN, birthdate and zip code and click “Continue”
- Create a password using 8-20 characters; include both upper and lower case letters and at least one number. Your password cannot contain your name, symbols or punctuation.
- Choose your security question and enter your answer to create a security phrase for retrieving a forgotten password. Choose something that you can easily remember.
- Upon initial login, you will see a terms and conditions page. Read over the terms and conditions and click “I Agree” to proceed with your elections.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to make your enrollment selections.
- After you've finished, be sure to print out a copy for your records.
- Enroll or make updates to medical, dental, and life-insurance plans
- Update your life-insurance beneficiary
- Review your benefits elections and contributions anytime during the year
- Make family status changes anytime during the year