Address: 3801 Eastside
Houston, TX 77098
Phone: H.P.A.R.D. Permits Office: 832.394.8805
H.P.A.R.D. Information: 832.395.7000
Houston Service Helpline:|
To request park repairs please call 311 or 713.837.0311 or submit your request online by clicking this link.
Located on the west side of Houston, Levy Park is the result of a 1942 bequest from the estate of Leon Levy.
In 2015, the Upper Kirby Redevelopment Authority, in partnership with the Upper Kirby District Foundation, undertook the transformation of Levy Park into a world-class park. The park features a popular dog park, interactive water features, a children’s play area, a performance pavilion, an event lawn, a community garden, and native landscaping. Curated, year-round programming is planned for Levy Park.
ACTIVITIES GUIDE & CLASS CATALOG
H.P.A.R.D.’s Winter / Spring Activities Guide is available online now! Check out the listings for recreation, fitness, and educational opportunities you and your family can take part in!
REQUESTS FOR PUBLIC RECORDs
Houston Parks and Recreation Department
2999 S. Wayside Drive
Houston, TX 77023
Recreation and Wellness
- ADAPTIVE SPORTS AND RECREATION /
METROPOLITAN MULTI-SERVICE CENTER
- ADULT SPORTS/SPORTS LEAGUES AND RECREATION
- AFTER-SCHOOL ACHIEVEMENT PROGRAM (A.S.A.P.)
- AFTER SCHOOL ENRICHMENT PROGRAM (A.S.E.P.)
- AFTER-SCHOOL MEAL PROGRAM (A.S.M.P.)
- COMMUNITY CENTERS
- FITNESS CENTERS / GYMS
- SENIOR SPORTS AND RECREATION
- TENNIS CENTERS
- YOUTH SPORTS AND RECREATION
Permits and Reservations
- Nov. 2 - ReLeaf Burnett Bayland Park
- Oct. 17 - NRPA Youth Ambassador Grant Receive
HPARD Calendar of Events