Subdivision Plat Recordation
Recordation applications must be submitted through Plat Tracker.
After submitting your application and making payment, you should schedule an appointment using our online booking system, Click Book.
For details about the new subdivision plat recordation process, see the information below.
PLEASE NOTE: Beginning March 1, 2016, a $50 fee will be assessed for missed recordation appointments, cancellations made less than 24 hours before the appointment, and for arrivals more than 15 minutes after the scheduled appointment time. We will accept payment via phone or in person until the Plat Tracker system can be updated.
Subdivision Plat Recordation Process
- Submit your recordation application and fees through Plat Tracker. For instructions on using Plat Tracker view the User Guide. For more information about recordation, download the detailed Recordation Process document. A list of required documents can be found in the Recordation forms section.
- Schedule Recordation Appointment through Click Book following these steps:
- Click on the Click Book link above
- Create a Username and Password
- Choose a Time, Date and Planner
- Book your appointment
Before the Appointment
- Arrive 15 minutes early (611 Walker Street, 6th Floor Lobby)
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please do so at least 24 hours in advance. A $50 fee will be assessed for cancellations made less than 24 hours before the appointment.
- A $50 fee will be assessed for missed appointments and for late arrivals (15 minutes or more).
- Pay the recordation fee on-line through Plat Tracker.
- Call the scheduled Planner (phone list available in the lobby)
At the Appointment
- Bring the completed Original Mylar.
- Provide all required documents to the Planner
- Documents dropped off or sent via e-mail will not be accepted
- For the complete list of required documents and format, click here
After the Appointment:
Status updates on the accepted Original Mylar will be available online through Plat Tracker. Simply log in to your account and select the appropriate application. For more information, contact the recordation Planner.