Solid Waste Management Department
Service Schedules and Neighborhood Service Maps
Information and maps contained on this page are subject to change.
Maps graphically represent neighborhoods serviced by the SWMD. These maps may include or exclude specific addresses which are not served by the SWMD. Please verify services for your specific address by calling 3-1-1 or by using the online Mycity Map Viewer. (SEE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW)
If your collection service day/week falls during a City Holiday, it will be picked up the next service day. Visit the holiday collection schedule here for details.
View Your Collection ScheduleStreet Number: Street Name :
Link to 2016 Bi-Weekly Collection Schedule
Collection Dates and Information
- My City Map Viewer - (SEE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW)
- Holiday Collection Schedule
- Residential Garbage Collection Tips
- Recycling Calendar - link to the recycling collections calendar (.pdf)
Verify neighborhood recycling availability and collection date using the MyCity search tool.
Tree Waste and Junk Waste Collection Services
- You may place your tree waste/junk waste at the curb after 6:00 p.m. the Friday before your Tree Waste / Junk Waste collection day.
- Visit the Tree Waste/Junk Waste page here for additional service information.
- The service day number on the Tree Waste/Junk Waste service map(s) below corresponds to the scheduled area collection date. For example, 4th Thursday means the area collection day will be the fourth Thursday of the month.
Check your Address Service Schedule Map
|1. CLICK HERE to visit the My City Houston Map Viewer|
|2. Accept and use the Application or Go to Help|
|3. Select the PUSH PIN on the right side of the screen|
|4. Key in your address and press LOCATE to submit your request.|
|5. Press SOLID WASTE SCHEDULES button to view you address schedule and dates.|
This page is currently being updated
Please check again later - we are in the process of updating our RECYCLING COLLECTION MAPS on this page. Last Updated: January 27, 2016.