Mayor's Office of Special Events
Cigna Sunday Streets HoustonSelect Sundays 12 to 4:00 p.m.
Cigna Sunday Streets Houston is an initiative to promote and improve the health of Houstonians. Cigna Sunday Streets Houston opens a stretch of streets normally reserved for cars and other vehicles to allow cycling, walking, dancing, socializing and provides a family-friendly opportunity to be physically active. Come out and enjoy Houston! Be sure to tag us in your pictures and videos #SSHTX!!!.
- View the 2016 Cigna Sunday Streets Houston Fall Flyer (.pdf)
- View the 2016 Cigna Sunday Streets Houston Sponsors (.html)
- Fall 2015 Washington Avenue Photo Gallery (.html)
Cigna Sunday Streets Video
This Fall 2016, Cigna Sunday Streets will be in the following neighborhoods:
- October 2 - Energy Corridor on Eldridge Parkway from Enclave Parkway to Briar Forest Drive
- November 13 – 5th Ward on Lyons Ave, I-59 Service Road to Benson St and on Benson St, Lyons Ave to Market St
- December 4 – Oak Forest/Garden Oaks on 43rd St from Ella Blvd to Rosslyn Road
Thank you to Cigna for their support and promotion of a healthy lifestyle. To learn more about Cigna, please review their FACT SHEET (.pdf).
Energy Corridor (October 2) Route Map
click map below for a full-sized graphic