Mayor's Office of Special Events
Cigna Sunday Streets
Cigna Sunday Streets Houston is an initiative to promote and improve the health of Houstonians. Cigna Sunday Streets Houston opens a stretch of streets normally reserved for cars and other vehicles to allow cycling, walking, dancing, socializing and provides a family-friendly opportunity to be physically active. Come out and enjoy Houston! Be sure to tag us in your pictures and videos #SSHTX!!!.
DID YOU KNOW?
Click each graphic below for Cigna Sunday Streets Facts
- View the 2017 Cigna Sunday Streets Houston Fall Flyer (.pdf)
- View the 2017 Cigna Sunday Streets Houston Fall Poster (.jpg, English)
- View the 2017 Cigna Sunday Streets Houston Fall Poster (.jpg, Spanish)
- View the 2017 Cigna Sunday Streets Houston Sponsors (.html)
Cigna Sunday Streets Video
2017 Fall Routes
12:00 to 4:00 p.m.
click route map below for a full-sized .jpg version
- October 1 -- Washington Avenue, from Heights Blvd. to Westcott
- November 5 -- Gulfton (Bellaire Blvd.), from Hillcroft to Chimney Rock
- December 3 -- Energy Corridor (Eldridge Pkwy), from Briar Forest to Enclave Pkwy
Thank you to Cigna for their support and promotion of a healthy lifestyle. To learn more about Cigna, please review their FACT SHEET (.pdf).