H-E-B Thanksgiving Day Parade
Street closures subject to change. Page last updated November 21, 2017 1:09 PM
Tuesday, November 21, to Thursday, November 23, 2017
Parade staging (floats):
- Brazos between Dallas and Lamar (two center lanes) at 12:00 noon
- Note: East/West curb lanes will remain open
- Lamar between Smith and Bagby (two south curb lanes) at 12:00 noon
Wednesday, November 22, 2017
- McKinney between Bagby and Louisiana (all lanes) at 9:00 a.m.
- Smith between Walker and Lamar (east and west curb lanes) at 9:00 a.m.
- Brazos between Dallas and Lamar (all lanes) at 6:00 p.m.
- Note: East curb lane will remain open
- Walker between Louisiana and Bagby (all lanes) at 6:00 p.m.
- Lamar between Louisiana and Bagby (all lanes) at 6:00 p.m.
- Smith between Rusk and Lamar at 6:00 p.m. (all lanes closed) until 2:00 p.m. on 11/23
- Louisiana (east curb lane) between Dallas and Lamar at 12:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m. on 11/23
Thursday, November 23, 2017
Parade staging and disbanding between 6:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Allen Parkway (inbound) between Taft and Bagby Street
- Bagby Street (northbound) between Dallas and McKinney
- Bagby Street (southbound) between Walker and Clay
- Brazos (north/southbound) between Dallas and Lamar
- Lamar between Louisiana and Allen Parkway (outbound) at I-45 overpass
Parade route between 6:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. / Parade begins at 9:00 a.m.
- Smith Street between Lamar and Walker Street
- Walker Street between Smith and Milam
- Milam Street between Walker and Pease Street
- Pease Street between Milam and Louisiana Street
- Louisiana Street between Pease and Clay Street
- Clay between Louisiana and Smith
- Smith between Clay and Dallas / Parade concludes on Smith at Dallas
Thanksgiving Parade Links