Administration and Regulatory Affairs

Noise Ordinance (Sound Amplifying Equipment)

Requirements: A permit must be obtained by users of any loudspeaker, sound amplifier or any other machine or device which produces, reproduces, or amplifies sound outside of a building or other enclosed structure.  A copy of the completed application must be filed with the Police Department.  Events in City parks require prior reservation from the Parks & Recreation Department.

Term: Each day from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., and until 11:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday for the Annual Permit