September 23, 2021
Join the CFCI Intergenerational Planning Committee
The Mayor's Office of Education (MOE) is looking for adults 18+ who are interested in joining the CFCI Intergenerational Planning Committee! We are looking for community members to assist in the planning of UNICEF Child Friendly Cities Initiative (CFCI) intergenerational workshops taking place Fall of 2021. Please see links below and attached flyer for more information and forward to anyone who you think would be interested in applying.
We are looking for individual 18+ years of age who can:
- Meet 3-4 times in October - November 2021 to plan intergenerational workshops.
- Facilitate/Conduct workshops and discussions in October 2021.
- Provide technical support and methodology to coordinate and execute the CFCI Intergenerational Workshops.
- Leveraging connections, expertise and resources that might be needed for the intergenerational workshops and the CFCI Action Plan
- Ideally are community members interested or college students and professionals in the fields of education, mental health, emergency preparedness, youth advocacy, etc.
Application and more information:
- Intergenerational Planning Committee Application - deadline Tuesday September 30th, 2021 at 11:59pm
- Committee Description & FAQs
- Flyer (below)
- Social Media Blurb- help us spread the word!
- The MOE invites adults 18+ to apply to the CFCI Intergenerational Planning Committee! Join and ensure young people are shaping the agenda, approach, and guiding principles of the CFCI Action Plan. Apply by 9/27 and Learn more at https://tinyurl.com/intergenFAQ