Complete Communities Alief Kick-off
- Complete Communities Alief Kick-off- English
- Complete Communities Alief Kick-off- Spanish
- Complete Communities Alief Kick-off- Chinese
- Complete Communities Alief Kick-off- Vietnamese
Alief is a large ethnically diverse community on Houston’s far southwest side of Beltway 8. Most of the area is in Alief ISD, although a portion extends into Fort Bend County and is serviced by Fort Bend ISD. Alief is a collection of medium-sized subdivisions with moderately priced homes and large affordably priced apartment and condominium complexes. The area’s diversity is reflected in the stores found in shopping centers lining the area’s major thoroughfares.
Team Lead: Abraham Zorrilla
Planning and Development
- Phone: 832.393.6600
- Fax: 832.393.6647
- Email: CC_Alief@houstontx.gov
Veronica Hernandez, Neighborhood Liaison
Mayor's Citizens Assistance Office
Neighborhood Support Team (NST)
The first step in Complete Communities is to connect with community leaders in the area. It is vital that the Complete Communities initiative connect with each neighborhood's civic leaders and organizations to understand their strengths, their connections within the community, and their perspectives on the needs of the neighborhood. Local civic leaders have the pulse of the community and know the assets and concerns better than the City alone.
We rely on the NST to be our partners in this process by providing guidance to the public engagement approach in the area. We need to hear their voices and depend on the NST to ensure widespread participation from the community. Leaders should represent a constituency, are supported by that group and have some engagement capacity.
If you would like to participate in the NST, contact your planner.
Known Community Resources
- Alief Community Association, Inc.
- Bellaire West Community Improvement Association
- Belle Park Townhome Association
- Braeswood Glen Community Association
- Braeswood Glen Home Owners Association
- Brays Forest Improvement Corp
- Brays Forest Patio Homes
- Brays Village East
- Brookfield Improvement Corporation
- Catalina North Civic Club
- Catalina Square Improvement Comm.
- Crown Colony Home Owners Association
- Crown Colony West Home Owners Association
- Imperial Point Community Improvement Association
- Leawood Civic Improvement Association
- SAVE Alief
- Wellington Park Townhome Association
- Westhampton Village Home Owners Association Non-Profits
- United Nations Association – Houston
- VN TeamWork, Inc.
- Boat People SOS – Houston (BPSOS)
- Charles E Welch Memorial Foundation
- Vietnamese Culture and Science Association
- House of Amos
- Empowerment Development Center
- Houston Gem & Mineral Society
- CFC Bilingual Academy
- Pakistan Center
- Southwest Houston Management District
- International MD
- Westchase MD
- Service, Improvement, and Assessment (SIA) Plan 2018-2037
- Alief Independent School District - District Improvement Plan - 2018-2019
Sign-up For the Newsletter
Use our Sign-up Form to get news and updates delivered to your inbox.
Maps, Data and Statistics Data Snapshot
Summary of Existing Plans