Every neighborhood’s assets, challenges and vision are unique. However, the goal of Complete Communities is the same: to improve neighborhoods so that all of Houston’s residents and business owners can have access to quality services and amenities. The Complete Communities Planning Process is designed to create an Action Plan that will guide how communities and their partners will reach that goal. This collaborative community-driven method will achieve consensus on a vision and goals, identify projects, develop strategies, set priorities, engage partners, create benchmarks to measure success over time and adopt the Action Plan. The final step is to implement the goals that complete the community’s vision.
Alief/Westwood embarks on creating a community driven Action Plan. For more information on meeting specifics in Alief/Westwood that are planned or have occurred, click on the meeting information below:
- Kick-Off Meeting
- Tuesday, November 19, 2019
- 6:30 – 8:00 pm
- Food and Drink served at 6:30 pm
- Elsik Ninth Grade Center
- 6767 S. Dairy Ashford St. Houston, TX 77072
- Meeting Review information
- Public Meeting #3
- For more information on implementation of action items, contact the Mayor’s Office of Complete Communities at CompleteCommunities@houstontx.gov.