Livable Places (Housing Density)
Newsletter links below open in new windows
- A Summary Overview of Moving to Opportunity: A Random Assignment Housing Mobility Study in Five U.S. Cities, Abstract http://www.nber.org/mtopublic/MTO%20Overview%20Summary.pdf (This one summarizes the 287 page report).
- Moving to Opportunity for Fair Housing Demonstration Program, Interim Impacts Evaluation https://www.huduser.gov/Publications/pdf/MTOfullreport.pdf (This is the 287 page report).
- Sociology’s Revenge: Moving to Opportunity (MTO) Revisited: http://www.brookings.edu/blogs/social-mobility-memos/posts/2015/05/06-moving-to-opportunity-revisited-rothwell# (Commentary and Summary).
- HUD’s Own Study Dashes Utopian Dream of Cross-Neighborhood Prosperity http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/hud-study-reveals-blacks-dont-benefit-economically-from-neighborhood-relocation/ (Commentary and Summary)
- HUD suburb integration plan undercut by its own study http://www.habitatiii.org/content/news/us-hud-suburb-integration-plan-undercut-its-own-study