Houston Health Department - DATA2CARE


Are you a transgender person?

We recognize you may have specific concerns regarding your care.
  • We have knowledgeable and courteous staff who can help explain and support your needs during medical visits.
  • We can assist in connecting you to doctors who are knowledgeable about transgender health.

  • What will I need?

  • Proof of Diagnosis
  • Proof of Identity: license or photo ID
  • Proof of Income
  • Proof of Residency: utility bill, award letter, etc.

  • Helpful Resource:

  • Safer Sex for Trans Bodies

  • For Assistance Call: 832.393.5010