COVID-19 Vaccination Information
City employees subscribed to a Cigna plan who obtain their COVID-19 vaccination will receive an additional $25.00 in their Healthy Awards Health Reimbursement Account and receive wellness credit under Option A of the 2021 Win for Life Program. Please note: spouses are not eligible for these rewards.
Vaccinations obtained as far back as Dec. 15, 2020 are eligible for the Healthy Awards funds.
All 3 types (Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson) of the COVID-19 vaccination are accepted. To receive your Healthy Awards fund and wellness credit, please self-report your vaccination on www.myCigna.com AFTER JUNE 14, 2021*.
*Please note: You will not be able to report your shot on www.myCigna.com until June 14, 2021.
How to report your COVID-19 vaccine
- Log into www.myCigna.com
- Click the “Wellness” link at the towards the top right of the page.
- Click “Wellness & Win For Life” from the drop-down menu. (This will load the Win for Life landing page)
- Click “View all Win for Life” link, located in the middle of the page on the left. (This will take you to the Win for Life Goals page)
- Scroll down until you see “Option A. Receive a COVID-19 vaccination.”
- Click the “Report my goal activity” link.
- Enter the date of your vaccination, click the certification box, and click “submit” when you are finished.
Through Talented Managment System
- Go to TMS Portal Wellness Healthy Awards Initiative
- Sign in to the portal with your COH employee ID and password.
- Choose “Launch” for the Healthy Awards Survey.
- Choose “Start” and enter the date when you were fully vaccinated. Make sure to use the correct date format: MM/DD/YYYY.
- Choose “Exit’ and “Finish Survey.”
*Please note: You will not be able to report your shot on www.myCigna.com until May 1, 2021.