Community Parking Program - Museum Area Municipal Association (MAMA)
The proposed updates to parking in the Museum District are a result of stakeholder meetings and the HGAC Museum Park Livable Centers Study. The Community Parking Program overview and ordinance draft are available below. The ordinance will then be presented to the City Council Quality of Life Committee.
Museum Area Municipal Association (MAMA)
- CPP Parking Permits
- MAMA Designation Notice (.pdf, published January 2020)
- MAMA Map (.pdf, updated January 2020)
- MAMA Presentation (.pdf, updated November 2019)
- Museum Area Municipal Association Parking Presentation, with Survey Results (.pdf, updated February 2020)
- MAMA CPP Ordinance (.pdf, updated November 2019)
- MAMA CPP Chart (.pdf, updated November 2019)
- Community Parking Program Public Comments (March 2019)
Please review the above documents regarding proposals to manage the on-street parking in MAMA. The public comment period closes on Friday, September 27 at 5 PM. Please send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any questions may also be directed to email@example.com.