PARK PROJECTS AND REPAIRS
- Alief Park Closed For Renovation - February 7, 2020 – Early 2022
During construction if you have questions regarding fields and outdoor amenities please call 832 394-8805. For questions regarding pools and the summer swim season please call 832 395-7129.
For more information visit Alief Park Community Center webpage
Soccer Field Use – Permitted soccer activity relocated to Boone Park 7700 Boone Road, 77072.
Tennis Court Use – Please visit to Lee LeClear Tennis Center in Braeburn Glen Park 9506 S. Gessner, 77074.
Pool Use – Please visit Sharpstown Park Pool 6600 Harbor Town, 77036 or Agnes Moffit Pool 10645 Hammerly, 77043.
- Brock Park Golf Course & Brock Adventure Park - June 7, 2016 - Until Further Notice
Beginning Tuesday, June 7, 2016, the Brock Park Golf Course is closed until further notice. Recent weather conditions have damaged two bridges in the park and the course is closed indefinitely for repairs.
- Dodson Lake Park Water Sprayground – June 11, 2021 – June 18, 2021
The Dodson Lake Park Water Sprayground is currently closed for repairs.
- Guadalupe Plaza Park Water Sprayground June 11, 2021 – Until Further Notice
The Guadalupe Plaza Park Water Sprayground is currently closed.
- Hermann Brown - June 11, 2021 – June 18, 2021
The Hermann Brown Park Water Sprayground is currently closed for repairs.
- Hermann Park Water Sprayground – June 11, 2021 – June 18, 2021
The Hermann Park Water Sprayground is currently closed for repairs.
- Kendall Community Center – September 2017 – Until Further Notice
The Kendall Community Center is currently closed due to damages from Hurricane Harvey. We invite you to visit on of HPARD’s other community centers during this time.
- Shady Lane Park Water Sprayground – June 11, 2021 – June 18, 2021
The Shady Lane Park Water Sprayground is currently closed for repairs.
- Sagemont Community Center Gymnasium - October 30, 2017 - Early 2022
The gymnasium at the Sagemont Community Center will be closed until further notice for building envelope repairs, grading around the building and replacement of the floor.
- Waldemar Park Closed For Renovation – May 11, 2020 – Until Further Notice
Waldemar Park will be closed beginning May 11, 2020 until furthern notice for improvements. Park upgrades include replacing the old playground with an expanded new playground, the addition of a dog park and replacing the asphalt trail with a concrete trail. The playground development will include units for various age groups, swings and climbers, playground fall surface, concrete playground border and seat walls. The dog park will include an entry plaza with metal fence and gates, dog waste stations, drinking fountains and benches. The park will be enhanced with benches, picnic tables, trash receptacles, drinking fountain, trees with associated irrigation, grading, drainage and detention.